- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Temar Boggs
A couple of teen-age boys are being hailed as heroes on Friday, after chasing a down a car on their bikes and rescuing a girl, 5, who had been reported as missing and abducted just a couple hours earlier.
"Soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing them, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom and I brought her back over here to police," Boggs said, in the local News 21.