- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Temar Boggs
A couple of teen-age boys are being hailed as heroes on Friday, after chasing a down a car on their bikes and rescuing a girl, 5, who had been reported as missing and abducted just a couple hours earlier.
"Soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing them, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom and I brought her back over here to police," Boggs said, in the local News 21.