- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Temar Boggs
A couple of teen-age boys are being hailed as heroes on Friday, after chasing a down a car on their bikes and rescuing a girl, 5, who had been reported as missing and abducted just a couple hours earlier.
"Soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing them, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom and I brought her back over here to police," Boggs said, in the local News 21.