- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Temar Boggs
A couple of teen-age boys are being hailed as heroes on Friday, after chasing a down a car on their bikes and rescuing a girl, 5, who had been reported as missing and abducted just a couple hours earlier.
"Soon as the guy started noticing that we were chasing them, he stopped at the end of the hill and let her out and she ran to me and said that she needed her mom and I brought her back over here to police," Boggs said, in the local News 21.