- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Temple Bar Marina
Temple Bar Marina is a marina on Lake Mead in the U.S. state of Arizona. The site includes a full-service marina with boat rentals, lodging at the motel-like Temple Bar Resort, a restaurant and lounge, and an RV park. Temple Bar Marina is the closest marina on Lake Mead to Phoenix. Temple Bar Marina has its own post office with ZIP code 86443. Temple Bar Airport is located near the marina. - Source: Wikipedia
Investigators have concluded that the sinking of a Lake Mead yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton was an accident, a National Park Service official said Thursday.
Authorities are investigating the sinking of a yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton at a Lake Mead marina.