- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Temple Hills
The trial will get under way this week for a D.C. police officer accused of fatally shooting a 20-year-old woman and leaving their 1-year-old child to die in a sweltering car.
Police in Prince George's County are looking for a teen they think sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl in Temple Hills on Thursday.
James E. Manion II, 86, government employee