- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Temple Mount
The Temple Mount (, al-haram al-qudsī ash-sharīf), is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem. - Source: Wikipedia
Archaeologists have made what they're describing as a momentous find at the foot of Jerusalem's Temple Mount — gold coins and jewelry that hearken back 1,400 years.
Police forces had to break up an escalating riot on the Temple Mount Wednesday, after Muslims began throwing stones at Jewish visitors only a few days after an Islamic leader called for Muslims to physically prevent Jews from visiting the the sacred city, Israeli media reported.
Turkish media reported earlier this week that a portion of the Temple Mount platform near the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem's Old City has collapsed, "creating a serious safety hazard and a possible threat to the stability of the Islamic structure," Israel Today reported Tuesday.
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be "a diplomatic catastrophe."