- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
Topic - Temple Mount
The Temple Mount (, al-haram al-qudsī ash-sharīf), is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem. - Source: Wikipedia
As conflict rages in Gaza, and anti-Semitic riots erupt in European cities, something is happening deep within Jerusalem that could change the course of history.
Archaeologists have made what they're describing as a momentous find at the foot of Jerusalem's Temple Mount — gold coins and jewelry that hearken back 1,400 years.
Police forces had to break up an escalating riot on the Temple Mount Wednesday, after Muslims began throwing stones at Jewish visitors only a few days after an Islamic leader called for Muslims to physically prevent Jews from visiting the the sacred city, Israeli media reported.
Turkish media reported earlier this week that a portion of the Temple Mount platform near the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem's Old City has collapsed, "creating a serious safety hazard and a possible threat to the stability of the Islamic structure," Israel Today reported Tuesday.
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be "a diplomatic catastrophe."