- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Temple Mount
The Temple Mount (, al-haram al-qudsī ash-sharīf), is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem. - Source: Wikipedia
Archaeologists have made what they're describing as a momentous find at the foot of Jerusalem's Temple Mount — gold coins and jewelry that hearken back 1,400 years.
Police forces had to break up an escalating riot on the Temple Mount Wednesday, after Muslims began throwing stones at Jewish visitors only a few days after an Islamic leader called for Muslims to physically prevent Jews from visiting the the sacred city, Israeli media reported.
Turkish media reported earlier this week that a portion of the Temple Mount platform near the Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem's Old City has collapsed, "creating a serious safety hazard and a possible threat to the stability of the Islamic structure," Israel Today reported Tuesday.
Designated terrorist group Hamas has warned President Obama against visiting the holy Temple Mount site in Jerusalem when he visits Israel next month, saying the action would be "a diplomatic catastrophe."