- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Temple University
Temple University is a comprehensive public research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, founded in 1884 by Dr. Russell Conwell. Temple University is among the nation’s largest providers of professional education (law, medicine, podiatric medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, architecture) and prepares the largest body of professional practitioners in Pennsylvania, offering over 300 academic degree programs at seven campuses and sites in Pennsylvania and its international campuses in Rome, Tokyo, and London. - Source: Wikipedia
Only a few days after graduating from Temple University, one of my former students headed off to Syria to report on the civil war there.
The use of mobile devices has changed the way people communicate with one another — not always for the better.
Authorities say a non-functioning grenade was found near a hotel on Temple University's campus in north Philadelphia, leading to an evacuation of the area before the device was taken away by the city police department's bomb squad.
As many journalists focused on the technical problems of HealthCare.gov, the website for signing up for the Affordable Care Act, few looked at a much more serious problem — the actual cost of Obamacare for individuals and families.
Philadelphia, a city magazine once considered among the country's best, has become a disgrace.
Every January, I get a first-hand look at the next generation of journalists — a generation I hope can start to save the craft I plied for more than 20 years. I generally like what I see.