- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Temur Iakobashvili
"We had one of the most corrupted countries in the world. Now we have one of the least corrupted," Mr. Iakobashvili said.
He said he believes President Mikheil Saakashvili should appoint a new ambassador after consultations with Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili, whose Georgia Dream political party defeated Mr. Saakashvili's United National Movement in parliamentary elections in October.