- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Tennessee Bureau Of Investigation
A McMinn County grand jury has charged a Niota man with one count of voluntary manslaughter in connection with the shooting death of his nephew.
Investigators say that a former Jellico city worker accused of stealing from a police drug fund has been indicted on theft charges.
A recent study by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation shows the number of murders reported in Tennessee in 2013 decreased nearly 20 percent from the previous year.
An alleged gang member on the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Top Ten Most Wanted List has been captured in Murfreesboro on murder and other charges.
A grand jury indicted a second person Tuesday on murder and kidnapping charges in the disappearance of 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo three years ago.
A Tennessee Bureau of Investigation report says overall crime on college campuses has dropped by more than 11 percent.
The Cleveland Police Department has asked the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to handle a complaint that 10th Judicial District Attorney Steve Bebb assaulted a female assistant district attorney in his office.
A man charged with kidnapping and killing nursing student Holly Bobo is now accused of threatening his own brother if the brother didn't keep quiet.
Authorities have added a charge of witness coercion against a man accused of kidnapping and killing Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo.
A Tennessee man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges of kidnapping and killing 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo, whose highly publicized disappearance happened almost three years ago.
A man was charged Wednesday with kidnapping and killing a nursing student who was last seen outside her West Tennessee home nearly three years ago, investigators said.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has been searching in Decatur and surrounding counties and conducting interviews in the case of a nursing student who has been missing nearly three years.
Authorities investigating a deadly house explosion in Middle Tennessee continue searching the site for evidence.
Investigators said Tuesday that a package sent to a rural Tennessee home exploded, killing a lawyer who lived there and injuring a woman.
A man accused of abducting a mother and her three daughters has been described as being like an uncle to the girls.