- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Tennessee Titans Items
The Kansas City Chiefs were clinging to the lead late in the first half and the Tennessee Titans had the ball first-and-goal just a couple feet outside the end zone.
Marcus Cooper may be the embodiment of the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs.
Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be docked by the league for lowering the crown of his helmet into an opponent.
The NFL has fined Titans safety Bernard Pollard $42,000 for his hit on Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson.
Tennessee's Bernard Pollard isn't happy about his latest fine, and he isn't hiding his feelings.
New York Jets running back Mike Goodson was suspended by the NFL for the first four games of the season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
Helu successfully returned to game action on Aug. 8, finishing with 57 yards on 13 carries against the Tennessee Titans. It was an important milestone for a Redskins offense that is counting on Helu to complement featured running back Alfred Morris.
Coaches and teammates are optimistic about Bacarri Rambo, David Amerson and Phillip Thomas through 11 days of training camp. All three won't necessarily begin the regular season with the first string, but they will have opportunities to grow together during the four games this month.
Vince Young says the Green Bay Packers are getting a more mature, stronger person. What kind of quarterback the team is getting in the 30-year-old Young remains to be seen.