- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Terence Rattigan
A revival of Terence Rattigan's play "The Winslow Boy," starring Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and Roger Rees, is heading to Broadway next season.
Vanessa Redgrave and James Earl Jones are reuniting onstage to play sparring lovers Beatrice and Benedick in Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing," London's Old Vic Theatre announced Monday.
Playwright Shelagh Delaney, best known for her 1958 play "A Taste of Honey," has died of cancer, her agent said Monday.
Frank Langella is heading back to Broadway this fall in a revival of Terence Rattigan's drama "Man and Boy."
Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Love Never Dies" is the front-runner as British stage stars gather Sunday for the Laurence Olivier Theater Awards.