- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Teresa A. Sullivan
Latest Teresa A. Sullivan Items
In an abrupt about-face, the University of Virginia's governing body voted on Tuesday to reinstate ousted President Teresa Sullivan, who was forced to resign earlier this month.
The University of Virginia's governing body is scheduled to convene Tuesday to decide whether to reinstate ousted President Teresa Sullivan, potentially ending a chaotic two weeks that has torn the fabric of the historic university's community asunder.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is looking to rebound from arguably his worst week since taking office after facing criticism on a wide range of issues both from outside and within his party.
About 1,500 students, alumni and faculty gathered outside the University of Virginia's historic Rotunda Sunday afternoon to support reinstating ousted President Teresa A. Sullivan.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell on Friday informed the the University of Virginia's governing board that he will ask for the entire board's resignation Wednesday if members do not decide whether or not to reinstate ousted President Teresa Sullivan on Tuesday.
The interim president of the University of Virginia said Friday he is suspending his position pending the potential reinstatement of President Teresa Sullivan at a meeting of the school's governing board set for Tuesday.
The University of Virginia's interim president says he agreed to take the job out of love for the university and the desire to rebuild trust after the Board of Visitors' handling of President Teresa Sullivan's ouster.
The University of Virginia's governing board has scheduled a meeting Tuesday to consider reinstating President Teresa A. Sullivan, who was forced to resign earlier this month.
The job description of today's university president increasingly resembles that of a CEO, with the molding of young minds and overseeing a community of scholars taking a distinct backseat to balancing the books and raising cash, academic analysts say.