- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Teresa A. Sullivan
Latest Teresa A. Sullivan Items
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday the sudden, forced resignation of the University of Virginia's president should have been handled better. He declined to say whether he would reappoint the university official said to be behind the ouster.
The University of Virginia's first female president announced Sunday that she would be stepping down from her office, effective Aug. 15.
A prosecutor says the man charged with murdering Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew began threatening the family shortly after he left the family home in 2008.
A court official says Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson has arrived at a Chicago courthouse for the start of the trial of a man accused of killing her mother, brother and nephew.
A jury Wednesday evening found former University of Virginia lacrosse player George W. Huguely V guilty of second-degree murder in the 2010 death of estranged girlfriend Yeardley Love and sentenced him to 26 years in prison.
Terry Sullivan will go to great lengths for a good bottle of wine, but he knows it's often easier to have it mailed to his doorstep.
Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich captivates a crowd — but is he still persuasive?
John Kluge, once listed as the wealthiest man in America, who built an investment in a radio station into a broadcasting empire that was the forerunner to Fox Television, has died. He was 95.