- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
Topic - Teresa Yuan
A New York City woman has pleaded guilty to stalking "The Dark Knight Rises" actress Marion Cotillard (koh-tee-YAR').
French actress Marion Cotillard received threatening emails and videos from a New York City woman through a fan website, law enforcement officials said.
And in another recording, according to the court papers, Yuan said she could be "very calm and respectful and kind, but then you push me too far or you back me in a corner and this is how I feel ... " _ ending the sentence by growling and hissing.
In one video she says she would feel no regret "after it happens" because "that's apparently how it feels to be a killer."