- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Teri Grimes
A Washington high school is under fire for an awards ceremony that left one mother in tears over what she described as the shocking behavior of on-stage personalities who slung around profanity, told inappropriate jokes — and even doled out sex toys to a couple of students who were commended for their sexual prowess.
"I deeply apologize for some very inappropriate comments and actions made during our drama students' end-of-the-year awards ceremony," she said in a written statement, The Blaze reported. "This is not representative of our students who take such great pride in their school and respect one another. Much of the evening was a great celebration of their work. However, as a teacher and the [drama] club's leader, I take full responsibility and am extremely sorry."