- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Teri
The University of Minnesota Duluth student recovering from severe frostbite has undergone another amputation surgery.
Jason Collins, an NBA center who ended this season with the Washington Wizards, says he's gay, becoming the first openly gay athlete playing in one of the leagues considered to be the "Big Four" of major North American professional sports.
Lommel's mother, Teri, wrote on the family's CaringBridge site that she pushed for Lommel to be moved to a hospital closer to the family's home in St. Cloud.