- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
There's nothing centrist about the senior senator from Virginia
Topic - Terre Haute
Hundreds of Terre Haute city workers got unwelcome news Friday when a computer glitch prevented their paychecks from being directly deposited into their bank accounts.
They've met for breakfast each week for the past 30 years - no small accomplishment.
A man imprisoned in California has confessed to the shooting deaths of two women nearly 34 years ago, Terre Haute police said Tuesday.
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. is giving Mainstreet Property Group $345,000 for the construction of a nursing home in Terre Haute that is expected to net House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner $1.8 million.
The state highway department has awarded the contract for the final section of the new bypass around Terre Haute, giving the project a fall 2016 completion deadline more than a decade after work started.
A 34-year-old cold case investigation has reopened in a 1980 Terre Haute homicide.
A draft plan of a project called Turn to the River made its debut Tuesday in downtown Terre Haute.
Indiana State University has broken ground on a $4.3 million track and field complex along the Wabash River that will become the school's first new athletic facility in a quarter century.
A coroner says two people whose bodies were found inside a rural western Indiana home died from natural causes.
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you: A Little Free Library.