- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Terre Haute
Hundreds of Terre Haute city workers got unwelcome news Friday when a computer glitch prevented their paychecks from being directly deposited into their bank accounts.
They've met for breakfast each week for the past 30 years - no small accomplishment.
A man imprisoned in California has confessed to the shooting deaths of two women nearly 34 years ago, Terre Haute police said Tuesday.
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. is giving Mainstreet Property Group $345,000 for the construction of a nursing home in Terre Haute that is expected to net House Speaker Pro Tem Eric Turner $1.8 million.
The state highway department has awarded the contract for the final section of the new bypass around Terre Haute, giving the project a fall 2016 completion deadline more than a decade after work started.
A 34-year-old cold case investigation has reopened in a 1980 Terre Haute homicide.
A draft plan of a project called Turn to the River made its debut Tuesday in downtown Terre Haute.
Indiana State University has broken ground on a $4.3 million track and field complex along the Wabash River that will become the school's first new athletic facility in a quarter century.
A coroner says two people whose bodies were found inside a rural western Indiana home died from natural causes.
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you: A Little Free Library.