- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Terrell Davis Items
Terrell Davis played under Mike Shanahan with the Broncos and briefly coached under him with the Redskins. He said that Shanahan changed between Denver and Washington.
CANTON, Ohio (AP) — First-year nominees Derrick Brooks, Tony Dungy, Marvin Harrison and Walter Jones were among the 15 modern-era Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists in voting announced Thursday night.
I believe Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is a good football coach, and a quarterback guru. And if this is true – that Mike Shanahan is a good coach who knows quarterbacks – then he is on the worst losing streak a gambler like Shanahan has ever seen.
John Elway the executive is about to find out if he's as good at bouncing back as John Elway the quarterback was.
The limited shelf life of top-flight running backs was worth remembering as minicamp wrapped up Wednesday afternoon. This job wears out bodies. At 24 years old, Morris is rapidly approaching middle age for an NFL running back.
As a wideout, Santana Moss wants Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III to throw the ball as much as possible, of course, preferably in his direction.
Adrian Peterson's remarkable comeback season now has a magic number to punctuate it.
Adrian Peterson ran right past everyone this season. Past all those running backs before him who couldn't make it to 2,000 yards in a season. Past every doubter who dared to think he wouldn't make it back from a devastating knee injury.
It's all right there for Adrian Peterson now.