- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Terrell Suggs Items
Before Terrell Suggs steps foot on a football field on Sundays, there are two movie scenes he has to watch to get him pumped up for the occasion.
Lions receiver Calvin Johnson and Vikings defensive end Jared Allen were the leading vote getters for The Associated Press 2011 NFL All-Pro Team, each falling one vote short of being unanimous choices.
Calvin Johnson took one look at the voting and smiled broadly.
The sacks and accolades keep mounting for Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, whose relentless pursuit of quarterbacks has put him in the running for NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors.
As long as Terrell Suggs continues to harass opposing quarterbacks, and if defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano repeatedly finds the perfect blitzes to call, the Baltimore Ravens will keep on winning without Ray Lewis.
The players who arrive from other teams notice it immediately. There's something different about a Ravens-Steelers game.
The NFL fined Indianapolis Colts linebacker Gary Brackett $35,000 Friday for his hit on Tennessee Titans long snapper Ken Amato in last Sunday's game.
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison promises he's not changing his aggressive style of play, even if the NFL and his own coach agree he must.
The NFL fined Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh $15,000 Tuesday for impermissible verbal and physical contact with an official.