- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Terrence Austin Items
The Washington Redskins continued the sweeping change at the wide receiver position Friday night in keeping seven on their final roster.
Kirk Cousins grew up a Chicago Bears fan and remembers going to Soldier Field as a kid. He and his father, Don, froze their way through subzero temperatures to watch the Bears, and quarterback Rex Grossman, beat the Atlanta Falcons one Sunday night in December 2005.
Dezmon Briscoe put up numbers last season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that would have made him among the top wide receivers with the Washington Redskins: 35 catches including six touchdowns.
Picture Peyton Manning in a Washington Redskins uniform. Just entertain the possibility, even though there's no telling if it'll ever happen. Would he have to slip Terrence Austin a few bucks to gain proprietary rights to the number 18? So many thoughts rush through your head.
Darrel Young kept the football from his first career NFL touchdown last season, and he made sure to get the one he carried into the end zone Sunday in the Washington Redskins' 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
The wheels have fallen off the Washington Redskins' train after a promising start. What's that? You bought your plane ticket for the February trip to Indianapolis back in early October? Ouch.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 19-11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Terrence Austin stood in solitude at his stall inside a quiet Washington Redskins' locker room late Sunday afternoon, stewing over his mistakes that contributed to their 19-11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.