- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Terrence Ross Items
Still stinging from the heartbreaking end of Toronto's playoff run, Kyle Lowry wasn't quite ready to decide his future Monday. Even if that's all anyone else wanted to talk about.
Slowed by foul trouble and struggling with his shot, Paul Pierce still found a way to come up big for the Brooklyn Nets.
The Nets will begin the conference semifinals at Miami on Tuesday night to play the two-time defending NBA champion Heat.
Late in the third quarter Friday night, some jostling between John Salmons and Paul George turned into a shoving match.
Amir Johnson was finishing up a phone call as a crowd of reporters gathered around his locker.
DeMar DeRozan understands that a playoff berth for the Raptors has meaning beyond Toronto's locker room.
The game marked the return of Rudy Gay, but the night belonged to the Toronto Raptors.
With his team in trouble, DeMar DeRozan flashed his All-Star form at the finish.
A terrible third quarter in Toronto brought Cleveland's season-long winning streak to a sudden halt.