- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Terrence Williams
Terrence Williams scored twice in the final 42 seconds - including a game-winning dunk at the buzzer - as North Carolina-Charlotte stole past North Texas 76-74 on Saturday night.
A judge has set bail at $25,000 for Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams after he was arrested and accused of brandishing a gun around the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
Kent police say Boston Celtics basketball player Terrence Williams was arrested Sunday and accused of brandishing a gun at the mother of his 10-year-old son during a visitation exchange.
The New Jersey Nets on Wednesday officially announced the three-team trade involving Los Angeles and Houston that brings guard Sasha Vujacic from the Lakers, sends Joe Smith to Los Angeles, and Terrence Williams to the Rockets, and, perhaps more important, gives New Jersey two first-round draft picks.
New Jersey has sent swingman Terrence Williams to Houston in a three-team trade that gives the Nets two more first-round draft picks for potential use in a Carmelo Anthony deal.
The Houston Rockets will acquire swingman Terrence Williams from New Jersey in a three-team trade that gives the Nets two more first-round draft picks for potential use in a Carmelo Anthony deal, a person with knowledge of the trade said Tuesday.
New Jersey Nets swingman Terrence Williams has been inactivated for Tuesday night's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
The New Jersey Nets on Tuesday recalled swingman Terrence Williams from Springfield (Mass.) of the NBA Development League. Williams was sent down last month, after some lateness violations and other disagreements with the club.
The New Jersey Nets have assigned problem-child Terrence Williams to their NBA Development League affiliate in Springfield, Mass.
New Jersey Nets sixth man Terrence Williams will miss the next two games after repeatedly breaking team rules.
The New Jersey Nets are not going to be as bad as last season.
"We're making the turn in the right direction, from the owner to the coach to the general manager to the team," Williams said. "We had a team that if we were down by six with 10 minutes left last year, it could become down by 30. Now, we have a chance to win the game. I see that total improvement."
"Welcome welcome, to all my jersey fans an(d) people," Williams wrote.