- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Terry Baker
A booth was set up on the mall to test veterans for Hepatitis C, a disease 40 to 60 percent of veterans contract, said Terry Baker, executive director of Veterans Aimed Toward Awareness, a group that highlights health risks faced by war veterans.
The free test had attracted an "overwhelming" response, said Mr. Baker, who said they had used up most of the 500 kits they had brought along in about four hours.