- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Terry Bruce Items
The wife of Kansas Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce says in a court petition over her recent arrest for driving under the influence that she was unlawfully stopped and never refused to take a breath test.
Republicans in the Kansas Senate ensured Wednesday that they'll still be able to hold occasional closed meetings to hash out strategy and air gripes, even when most of the chamber's members are present.
A University of Kansas journalism professor was placed on indefinite administrative leave Friday for a tweet he wrote about the Navy Yard shootings which said, "blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."
The case of a Kansas sperm donor being sued by the state for child support underscores a patchwork of laws that enable assisted reproduction in the U.S. but often lead to litigation and frustration among would-be parents.