- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Terry E. Branstad
Latest Terry E. Branstad Items
Cracking down on bullying in Iowa schools has been a priority this year for Gov. Terry Branstad, but lawmakers have criticized two competing bills and are seeking changes to the proposals.
Gov. Terry Branstad says he has joined a lawsuit seeking to strike down a California law regulating the living conditions of chickens.
The attorney for an ex-felon charged with illegally voting must be allowed to question an aide to Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad before the trial begins, a judge ruled Thursday.
Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan is planning his second trip to Iowa since running as the Republicans' 2012 vice presidential nominee.
Legislative leaders from both parties in the House and Senate on Wednesday accomplished the rare task of agreeing from the outset on figures for the state budget for the fiscal year beginning in July.
Ideology isn't what's dividing the Republican Party. It's a matter of control.
An aide to Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad should not be allowed to testify as a prosecution witness at a voter fraud trial after she skipped a deposition last week, a defense lawyer said.
Democrats in the Legislature haven't given up on getting a minimum wage bill passed this year but acknowledge they're still trying to get Republican support.
Iowa's two state Democratic officeholders are supporting state Sen. Jack Hatch for governor.