- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Terry E. Branstad
Latest Terry E. Branstad Items
Gov. Terry Branstad acted on a proclamation he signed previously and kicked off a Christian event at the Capitol building, calling on fellow Iowans to pray and fast, much in the spirit of Founding Fathers.
In my home state of Iowa, the undocumented Democrat known as Republican Governor (for life) Terry Branstad, and the corporatist shills surrounding him could be poised to put the finishing touches on a complete rout of their own base. The end result could be the Republican Party of Iowa electing its third chairman in the last 28 months.
Gov. Terry Branstad has vetoed tens of millions of dollars in state spending that legislators had approved, with some of the biggest cuts targeting environmental protection and recreation projects.
Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad signed a number of bills on Friday, enacting into law significant policy changes for the state including a bill that legalizes the use of cannabis oil to treat severe epilepsy. Another bill lessens the penalties for people who unknowingly expose someone to HIV.
Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad on Friday signed a bill into law that will end greyhound dog racing in Council Bluffs by 2016 and allow an industry trade group to lead races in Dubuque.
An apprenticeship program designed to teach workers required skills for high-demand jobs including those in building, construction, and information technology received a boost Tuesday when Gov. Terry Branstad signed into law the Iowa Apprenticeship and Job Training Act.
Gov. Terry Branstad is signing a bill to revises a state law that provides tax credits for the renovation of historic properties.
Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad said Friday he will sign a bill legalizing the use of oil derived from marijuana to treat chronic epilepsy but hasn't made a decision on legislation that could change the scope of greyhound racing in the state.
Gov. Terry Branstad says he will sign measures passed by the Iowa Legislature designed to make the state a more attractive place to live for returning veterans.