- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Terry Francona
The Cleveland Indians are extremely excited about having Danny Salazar for a full season, and that is why they are taking their time with the young pitcher this spring.
James Paxton allowed two hits in three scoreless innings and Nick Franklin drove in two runs Wednesday in the Seattle Mariners' 8-5 loss to the Cleveland Indians.
The Cleveland Indians have hired former minor league pitcher Gregg Langbehn to be their major league replay coordinator.
Zach McAllister pitched two shutout innings and the Cleveland Indians beat the Chicago White Sox 5-4 on Tuesday.
Nick Swisher is excited to be back - even if it is only early March.
Ryan Raburn hit a two-run home run off Homer Bailey to lead the Cleveland Indians to its second straight win over the Cincinnati Reds, 4-0 Friday.
Cleveland star catcher Carlos Santana made his first start at third base and got a hit. No chances to show off his glove, though.
Bryan Price won in his managerial debut, Ryan Ludwick and Joey Votto singled home runs, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Cleveland Indians 8-3 on Wednesday.
Trevor Bauer is going to get a chance to show off his new delivery with the Indians' first pitch of spring training.
The relationship between Jason Giambi and Terry Francona started with a joke between them.
Major League Baseball managers are getting ready to test the expanded instant replay system.
After a surprising run to the AL Wild Card Game in 2013, the Cleveland Indians need to make up for some key losses to win again in 2014.
After considering some in-house options, the Cleveland Indians may have found their new closer on the outside.
After considering some in-house options, the Indians may have found their new closer on the outside.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
"Opening day is not the finishing line with off days and things built-in," Francona said. "I guess I don't get too caught up in it because we care so much about getting him ready for his career that a week in April is not the end of the world."
"His stuff is electric. The more he pitches for us, the better we are," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "We all know that. Saying that, there's a way to get there and by just turning him loose in February, I don't think we felt like that was the best way to get there."