- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
Latest Terry Francona Items
Boston Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia has a bone bruise on his right kneecap and was out of action for Thursday night's game at Yankee Stadium.
Boston Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia is headed back to Boston on Thursday to have his sore right knee examined, and his status is uncertain.
The $103 million investment the Boston Red Sox made in Daisuke Matsuzaka took another hit Friday when manager Terry Francona said the right-hander probably will need elbow surgery.
The Boston Red Sox are closer to getting back two key members of their pitching staff.
Red Sox right-hander Daisuke Matsuzaka could miss a month with a sprained ligament in his pitching elbow, marking the third straight season he'll be out for quite a while.
Dice-K is headed to the DL with an elbow injury.
Jorge Posada still has unwavering support in the Yankee Stadium stands. Now, a tumultuous weekend behind him, New York could use a few of those big hits he used to deliver all the time.
Red Sox manager Terry Francona has been ejected for arguing a balk during Boston's game against the Minnesota Twins.
Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka has been pulled in the fifth inning against the Seattle Mariners with tightness in his right elbow.