- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Terry Mcauliffe Items
Gov. Bob McDonnell said Tuesday he plans to return all the gifts a donor supplied Virginia's first family — ending months of legal wrangling and a smattering of calls for his resignation.
Virginia Republicans on Monday called on Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe to reveal more information about his former car company's ties to a federal official under investigation about his role in a visa financing program.
Alejandro Mayorkas, who is accused of misusing his authority as director of Citizenship and Immigration Services for a client of a politically connected Democrat, denied any wrongdoing and downplayed his interactions with Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe and with the brother of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.
A businessman seeking to invest in the sister firm of Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe's former green car company in exchange for U.S. legal status is a top official at Huawei Technologies Co., a Chinese telecommunications giant recently accused of spying.
Gov. Bob McDonnell says he has repaid $124,000 in loans from a wealthy Virginia businessman, but what remains unclear is whether the governor also plans to reimburse his benefactor for tens of thousands of dollars in gifts given to his family.
The Homeland Security inspector general is investigating President Obama's nominee to be the No. 2 official at the department over his role in helping the brother of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton get an immigrant visa for a Chinese investor.
Questions about Terry McAuliffe's business dealings resurfaced Tuesday after the Virginia Democratic gubernatorial nominee's former car company was dragged into a federal investigation involving a prominent Obama administration appointee and a program that grants visas in exchange for foreign investments.
Virginia's gubernatorial candidates attacked each other's ethics, experience and intentions Saturday during a first debate that was marked by several sharp — and personal — exchanges.
Virginia Republicans started the 2013 gubernatorial campaign with ambitious plans to paint Democratic nominee Terry McAuliffe as an ethically challenged Washington money man tied to many of the Clinton-era scandals.