- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Terry Mcauliffe Items
The commissioner of the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is overseeing the transition of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control as the agency's head is retiring.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Monday directed Virginia's Board of Health to review new abortion clinic regulations and appointed five members to the board that the governor said share his commitment to women's health.
Dominion Virginia Power will receive $47 million over the next four years to construct two wind turbines 26 miles off the coast for testing in ocean waters subject to hurricanes, the U.S. Department of Energy said Wednesday.
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has named six new members to the Commonwealth Transportation Board.
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Wednesday applauded the NBA's harsh punishment for Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling but was less resolute when asked to compare the offensive remarks to the ongoing controversy over the name of the Washington Redskins.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe and his Democrats who control the state Senate won't let a budget pass unless the Republicans in the House of Delegates relent and allow an enormous expansion of Medicaid eligibility.
As the Democratic candidate for governor of Virginia last fall, Terry McAuliffe was asked about the ethics of using Obamacare as a negotiating tactic during the federal budget impasse at the time. "These things should never be used as bargaining chips for our budget," he said.
A new poll shows that the majority of Virginians oppose a plan favored by Gov. Terry McAuliffe to use federal Medicaid funds to provide health insurance to low-income residents.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe has successfully vetoed two religious expression bills and legislation that would have granted people who receive red-light tickets the right to contest citations in circuit court.