- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Terry Watson Items
A sports agent's employee and a former college football player are charged with violating North Carolina's agent law, making them the fourth and fifth people facing criminal charges for providing benefits to Tar Heels football players in 2010.
Investigators in North Carolina say a Georgia-based sports agent violated sports agent laws by sending cash payments to former Tar Heels football players.
Tennessee general manager Mike Reinfeldt says the Titans were totally surprised by cornerback Cortland Finnegan's decision to walk out of training camp considering his agent had just sent them a counteroffer to consider during talks to extend his contract.