- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
Latest Tesla Motors Items
Tesla Motors embodies the best and the smartest of business. The Silicon Valley-based automaker produces electric cars with price tags that reach into the six figures. They're beloved of Hollywood celebrities who get a bargain in a status symbol, thanks to the generosity of taxpayers who have poured nearly a billion dollars into the company through loans, environmental credits and subsidies.
St. Louis Post-Dispatch, May 25
The Missouri House majority leader has no plans to move forward with a bill that could prohibit electric carmaker Tesla Motors from selling vehicles directly to consumers.
Electric car maker Tesla Motors is decrying a last-minute legislative move to prohibit direct car sales to Missouri consumers in a battle playing out in several states between the California company and traditional car dealers.
Tesla Motors, an electric car manufacturer in Northern California, has been fined $89,000 by state workplace safety officials for violations related to an incident that injured three workers last year.
Electric car maker Tesla Motors is expanding its footprint in California.
Some Albuquerque leaders are suggesting a site on the city's west side as a location for Tesla Motors' planned new plant to manufacture batteries for its electric cars.
Take away the remnants of more than 200 exploratory drill holes and you're left with a rural landscape that looks just like any other in Humboldt County.
Tesla Motors officials questioned Wisconsin's self-proclaimed lemon law king's motivations in suing over a Milwaukee-area doctor's electric car, saying the company did all it could to fix the car and suggesting someone may have tampered with it.