- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Teterboro Airport
Teterboro Airport from midtown Manhattan in the New Jersey Meadowlands, which makes it very popular for private and corporate aircraft. The airport has a weight limit of 100,000 lbs on aircraft meant to make it nonviable as a commercial airport. - Source: Wikipedia
A small plane crashed in a working-class neighborhood near an airport Friday and engulfed two houses in flames, killing at least two people and leaving a third feared dead.
A hearse under heavy police escort arrived late Monday at a funeral home officials said was handling the arrangements for late pop star Whitney Houston.
A hearse under heavy police escort was en route late Monday to the funeral home officials say is handling the funeral of Whitney Houston.
A hearse under heavy police escort has arrived at the New Jersey funeral home officials say is handling the arrangements for late pop star Whitney Houston.