- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Tevin Washington Items
Mike London said there would be no finger-pointing after Virginia's lopsided loss to Georgia Tech.
For starters, what a finish.
No. 10 Virginia Tech took a significant step toward winning the ACC's Coastal Division title with a 37-26 win over No. 20 Georgia Tech on Thursday night at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Alex Twine didn't play as a sophomore at Gaithersburg's Quince Orchard High School for academic reasons. He languished through part of his junior year as a reserve who saw most of his time on special teams.
Georgia Tech finally got tested.