- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Latest Texas A&M Items
Winners of The Associated Press Big 12 men's basketball Freshman of the Year award as chosen annually by a panel of sports writers and broadcasters:
Florida coach Billy Donovan renewed his long-standing argument Monday that teams playing in conference title games on "Selection Sunday" should not have to return to the court in the NCAA tournament until Friday.
The Southland Conference has named its All-Conference team and other post-season basketball awards.
Michael Holyfield had 17 points and 17 rebounds as Sam Houston State never trailed in an 80-61 victory over New Orleans Saturday.
Kentucky's big edge in SEC tournament semifinals experience won out over South Carolina's regular-season title.
Texas A&M played even with Tennessee for about 36 minutes before a lack of depth finally caught up with the Aggies.
Hameed Ali scored 12 points and Zane Knowles grabbed 11 rebounds as Texas A&M-Corpus Christi held Nichols State to just 11 first-half points, leading to a 58-44 victory on Saturday.
Tennessee dominated play around the basket the way its fans dominated the stands.
No. 23 Oklahoma is already going into this postseason on a much better note - and as the No. 2 tournament seed in arguably the nation's top conference.