- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Texas A&M Items
The Kansas City Chiefs agreed to terms with No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher on Friday, ensuring that the big right tackle out of Central Michigan will be in training camp with plenty of time to prepare for the season.
Florida has given coach Will Muschamp a raise after an 11-win season.
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher, ensuring that the big right tackle out of Central Michigan will be in training camp with plenty of time to prepare for the season.
Eric Fisher started the long drive from his family's home in Michigan to join the Kansas City Chiefs in training camp a couple of days ago. The only problem: He hadn't signed a contract.
That rampant use of likenesses of current and former college athletes without compensation is at the heart of a long-running lawsuit against the NCAA and others. The case could transform college athletics and the NCAA's hasty exit from the Electronic Arts deal is the first significant ripple outside the courtroom.
In the preseason poll released Thursday, the Crimson Tide received 182 first-place votes out of a possible 243. Georgia was picked to win the Eastern Division and was the second leading vote-getter with 38. South Carolina received 18.
The LSU Tigers don't seem too concerned by the uncertainty of this offseason.
"I was not asked to leave. It was a mutual decision," Manziel said Wednesday at SEC Media Days. He said that while there were social events every night with the Mannings, he did not miss his meetings because of too much partying.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel says he missed activities at the Manning Passing Academy because he "overslept," and his absence had nothing to do with being out the night before.