- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Texas Christian University
Texas Christian University (TCU) is a private, coeducational university located in Fort Worth, Texas and was founded in 1873. TCU is affiliated with, but not governed by, the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). Its mascot is the "horned frog." - Source: Wikipedia
When Dan Jenkins was growing up on Fort Worth's South Side, an aunt gave him an old typewriter. He taught himself to type by copying stories out of the local newspaper. It wasn't long before he was retooling those stories in an effort to improve them.
The No. 21-ranked Oklahoma State men's tennis team is slated to open conference play this weekend with a Friday road match at No. 55 Texas Christian University, then a Sunday matchup at No. 11 Texas.
Matt Purke knew his talent, but he knew his body, too. He knew that the way he performed this spring for Texas Christian University, missing a month with shoulder bursitis and never standing on a mound fully healthy, would be problematic as a draft-eligible sophomore.