- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Texas Department Of Insurance
Latest Texas Department Of Insurance Items
The Houston Health Department likely won't have to pay for additional training for most of the "navigators" who are helping city residents enroll in the new federal health insurance marketplace. All it needs to do is tweak their title.
Galveston County Daily News. Feb. 6, 2014.
San Antonio Express-News. Jan. 31, 2014.
Federally funded "navigators" who help Texans get health insurance under the federal health care overhaul must obtain more training sought by Gov. Rick Perry, state officials announced Tuesday, but not as much as he and other Republicans wanted.
A woman who died while riding a 14-story roller coaster at Six Flags amusement park in North Texas apparently fell from the ride, police said.