- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Texas Ethics Commission
The Texas Ethics Commission was established in 1991 to "provide guidance on various public ethics laws" within the state of Texas. The agency is headquartered on the 10th Floor of the Sam Houston State Office Building at 201 East 14th Street in Downtown Austin. - Source: Wikipedia
Lois Lerner has competition in Texas as the undisputed queen of harassment.
A conservative Texas political group is waging an intense legal battle to try to keep the names of its donors secret by taking the Texas Ethics Commission to federal court.
Agriculture commissioner candidate Sid Miller invested nearly $100,000 of campaign funds in the stock market, then took personal ownership of some of the stocks when he left the Texas House to settle loans he'd made to his campaign.