- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Texas Motor Speedway
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone says his series and NASCAR won't be competing for the same motorsport fans in Texas when they hold races 190 miles apart in November.
The top executive at Texas Motor Speedway is frustrated over Formula One's decision to hold the United States Grand Prix at Austin on the same weekend that his track hosts all three of NASCAR's national series.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is all over the place. No time at all to process the significance of his second Daytona 500 victory.
The NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Texas is going to the ducks this spring.
Texas Motor Speedway on Thursday announced a multiyear title sponsorship agreement for its spring race with Duck Commander, the brand of best-selling duck calls and Robertson family-owned company featured on the A&E show "Duck Dynasty."
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Jimmie Johnson led 255 of 334 laps for a dominating victory Sunday that put the five-time champion back in the Chase for the Sprint Cup lead with two races left in the season.
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
As Jeff Gordon crossed the finish line at Martinsville Speedway to pick up his first win of the season, the chemistry was clicking between the No. 24 crew.
Jeff Gordon got into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship when NASCAR made an unprecedented move to expand the playoff field to 13 drivers after the controversial ending at Richmond.
Matt Kenseth had his testing at Texas Motor Speedway cut short when he crashed his car because of an issue with his front right tire.
Texas Motor Speedway is planning to have the world's largest highest-definition video board in place before the NASCAR Sprint Cup race there next spring.
NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick joined first-responders from Texas and Oklahoma for a Sept. 11 tribute to those who served the region and those who died.
Graham Rahal thought teaming up with his father would lead to a breakthrough IndyCar season.