- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Texas Motor Speedway
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
Jimmie Johnson led 255 of 334 laps for a dominating victory Sunday that put the five-time champion back in the Chase for the Sprint Cup lead with two races left in the season.
As Jeff Gordon crossed the finish line at Martinsville Speedway to pick up his first win of the season, the chemistry was clicking between the No. 24 crew.
Jeff Gordon got into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship when NASCAR made an unprecedented move to expand the playoff field to 13 drivers after the controversial ending at Richmond.
Matt Kenseth had his testing at Texas Motor Speedway cut short when he crashed his car because of an issue with his front right tire.
Texas Motor Speedway is planning to have the world's largest highest-definition video board in place before the NASCAR Sprint Cup race there next spring.
NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick joined first-responders from Texas and Oklahoma for a Sept. 11 tribute to those who served the region and those who died.
Graham Rahal thought teaming up with his father would lead to a breakthrough IndyCar season.
Kenzie Ruston stood out on the podium when the NASCAR Next field was revealed last weekend at Iowa Speedway.
Jeb Burton and Chase Elliott could have saved a stamp.
IndyCar fined Team Penske $35,000 and docked it 15 points Tuesday after a post-race inspection turned up a problem on Helio Castroneves' race-winning car at Texas.
There is another NASCAR winner named Burton.
That near-miss in Texas has certainly crossed Graham Rahal's mind in the past year.