- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Texas Police
A gay man whose horrific murder has become synonymous with "hate crime" may have been killed over drugs, not homophobia, according to a book written by a gay researcher.
These days, pro-abortion activists are throwing out-of-control, attention-grabbing temper tantrums both here and around the world.
The simple sound an iPhone makes when it takes a photo has landed one Texas police officer in hot water, after he allegedly snapped a pic during George Zimmerman's traffic stop on Sunday.