- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Texas Rangers Items
One of baseball's proudest franchises is in tatters, its future to be decided not on the field but in the courtroom.
The Los Angeles Dodgers filed for bankruptcy protection in a Delaware court Monday, blaming the refusal of Major League Baseball to approve a multibillion-dollar TV deal that owner Frank McCourt was counting on to keep the troubled team afloat.
Steve Soboroff, hired by Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt to oversee improving the fan experience at the stadium, has resigned after two months on the job.
Shortstop Elvis Andrus will be out of the Texas Rangers' lineup at least through the weekend because of a sore left wrist.
NBA champion Dirk Nowitzki carried a basketball with him to the mound before throwing out the first pitch for the Texas Rangers.
On a summer day in 1991, Jerry Hairston Jr. made his way into the stands at Comiskey Park. The starting catcher for his Naperville, Ill., high school team, Hairston's interest was piqued when he heard there was a 19-year-old making his major league debut behind the plate for the Texas Rangers.
Three months after a devastating on-field collision between University of Georgia outfielders Zach Cone and Johnathan Taylor left Taylor partially paralyzed, the two were side by side again on Saturday as draft picks of the Texas Rangers.
Eddie Montgomery of the country duo Montgomery Gentry thought he was only getting a sore hip checked out when his doctor spotted a "shadow" on his X-ray. It turned out to be prostate cancer.
Derek Jeter's final push for 3,000 hits is on hold. The New York Yankees put their star shortstop on the 15-day disabled list for the first time since 2003 because of a strained right calf, making the move before Tuesday night's game against the AL champion Texas Rangers.