- Peverley falls ill, Stars-Blue Jackets called off
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Texas Rangers Items
Josh Hamilton and Vladimir Guerrero each hit three-run homers, Tommy Hunter earned his career-high 10th win and the Texas Rangers beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-4 Sunday to split the four-game series.
Rookie Brian Matusz pitched eight innings, and the Baltimore Orioles used a four-run seventh to defeat Colby Lewis and the skidding Texas Rangers 4-0 on Thursday night.
Top draft pick Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals agreed to a $9.9 million, five-year contract just before Monday's midnight deadline.
Just like last year, the Washington Nationals and agent Scott Boras agreed to a contract for baseball's top draft pick with just a few seconds to spare.
Agreeing to a $9.9 million, five-year deal with No. 1 draft choice Bryce Harper seconds before the deadline was such a big deal, Washington Nationals president Stan Kasten marked the occasion by smacking general manager Mike Rizzo in the face with a whipped-cream pie.
The Texas Rangers have placed outfielder Nelson Cruz on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left hamstring.
Texas Rangers starter Rich Harden is back on the disabled list, this time with tendinitis in his right shoulder.
The new owners of the Texas Rangers are already making it cheaper to enjoy the games.
The new owners of the Texas Rangers are already lowering prices for fans while still preparing for the increase in payroll they know will be necessary for the AL West leaders to have a chance at keeping Cliff Lee and their core group of players past this season.