- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Latest Texas Items
And now comes the great leap to the NFL for Johnny Football.
That's why opinions vary on where he'll end up on draft night. Many believe he should be picked early in the first round. Others, like former NFL quarterback and current ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski, don't think he should be taken before the third round.
In a March 15 story about the documentary "An Unreal Dream: The Michael Morton Story," The Associated Press made two errors when reporting that John Bradley emailed Eric Morton about his father's likely release from prison. John Raley sent the email, not John Bradley, and Morton's son had changed his name by then from Eric Morton to Eric Olson.
The appointment five years ago of Katie Couric as evening news anchor represented a bold step, certainly something new for CBS News. Her likely successor, Scott Pelley, hearkens back to a day when CBS was the gold standard in television news.
The chairmanship of the House Energy and Commerce Committee is emerging as one of the top prizes of the new Congress, and a collection of powerful House GOP members already are angling for the post.