- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Thaddeus Stevens
Tommy Lee Jones of "Lincoln" and Anne Hathaway of "Les Miserables" claimed the first prizes of the night Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, winning supporting-acting honors that boost their prospects for the Academy Awards.
Jennifer Lawrence has been named best actress at the Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role as a troubled widow in a shaky new relationship in "Silver Linings Playbook."