- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Thaddeus Young
The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
Jonas Valanciunas cherished the chance to focus on basketball on Wednesday night.
James Anderson had the ball in his hands and a rare Philadelphia win within reach.
Down and out or down to the wire, the 76ers are freefalling toward NBA history.
After Philadelphia's latest loss gave the 76ers their longest skid in franchise history, coach Brett Brown insisted he doesn't dwell on the streak.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
Nearly halfway through their homestand, more than halfway through their season, and the only move the New York Knicks are making is backward.
Thaddeus Young always had his confidence. He just needed to find his stroke.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Thaddeus Young matched his season-high with 30 points and the Philadelphia 76ers held off a furious late rally by the Portland Trail Blazers to pull out a 101-99 victory Saturday night for their fourth straight win, all on the road.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For nearly two months, the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't win a road game. Lately, they can't lose.
Jrue Holiday scored 20 points, Thaddeus Young had 18 points and 10 rebounds and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Wizards 117-94 on Wednesday night.
Doug Collins saw the schedule and wondered if a season teetering on the brink of rebound or collapse might buckle and collapse.
"There's a lot of things to talk about as far as the future of the team," Young said. "I just to win. That's the only thing I want to do is win basketball games."
"We stuck together," Young said. "We did a very good job of staying together, playing as a cohesive unit. Sometimes the odds were stacked against us but we didn't let that get us down."