- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Thaddeus Young
Allen Iverson raised his No. 3 to the rafters and had Sixers' fans raising the roof.
The Wizards will be going for their sixth consecutive win of the season against Sixers, who have deconstructed the roster and don't expect to win much.
A strong team defensive effort in the second half and Jameer Nelson's fourth-quarter offense helped the Orlando Magic snap a 16-game road losing streak. Playing the Philadelphia 76ers didn't hurt, either.
Dirk Nowitzki's 19-foot jumper bounced up and then fell in as time expired, giving the Dallas Mavericks a 110-108 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday night.
The Milwaukee Bucks haven't won too often this season, and a road victory has been even rarer.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
The Cleveland Cavaliers entered the All-Star break as one of the hottest teams in the NBA.
There are times when Alec Burks is driving to the hoop and he has no idea what he's going to do.
By the time reporters were allowed in the visiting locker room at Oracle Arena late Monday night, most of the Philadelphia 76ers already had cleared out.
Rajon Rondo is starting to feel like his old self - and the Boston Celtics are starting to win again.
Paul Millsap is headed to his first NBA All-Star Game.
Evan Turner wasn't waiting for his coach to call timeout. Once he got the ball, he knew he had to take the last shot.
Phoenix's locker room was turned into a makeshift cheese steak shop, Philly's favorite sandwich in the stall of every Sun. Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast.
Kevin Durant went from a game off to a game to remember.
Nearly halfway through their homestand, more than halfway through their season, and the only move the New York Knicks are making is backward.
"Who could not be an Allen Iverson fan?" said Thaddeus Young, the lone current Sixers player who played with Iverson. "It got no bigger than him in Philadelphia."
"It's a learning process, and we have to try to get the guys on the learning curve," said Young, who added a career-best seven assists.