- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Topic - Thaddeus Young
The Memphis Grizzlies took care of their business and grabbed a hold of the Western Conference's last playoff spot.
Jonas Valanciunas cherished the chance to focus on basketball on Wednesday night.
James Anderson had the ball in his hands and a rare Philadelphia win within reach.
Down and out or down to the wire, the 76ers are freefalling toward NBA history.
After Philadelphia's latest loss gave the 76ers their longest skid in franchise history, coach Brett Brown insisted he doesn't dwell on the streak.
The Dallas Mavericks had to work hard for an easy win.
Nearly halfway through their homestand, more than halfway through their season, and the only move the New York Knicks are making is backward.
Thaddeus Young always had his confidence. He just needed to find his stroke.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Thaddeus Young matched his season-high with 30 points and the Philadelphia 76ers held off a furious late rally by the Portland Trail Blazers to pull out a 101-99 victory Saturday night for their fourth straight win, all on the road.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — For nearly two months, the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't win a road game. Lately, they can't lose.
Jrue Holiday scored 20 points, Thaddeus Young had 18 points and 10 rebounds and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Wizards 117-94 on Wednesday night.
Doug Collins saw the schedule and wondered if a season teetering on the brink of rebound or collapse might buckle and collapse.
"There's a lot of things to talk about as far as the future of the team," Young said. "I just to win. That's the only thing I want to do is win basketball games."
"We stuck together," Young said. "We did a very good job of staying together, playing as a cohesive unit. Sometimes the odds were stacked against us but we didn't let that get us down."