- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Thaer Al-Dimashqi
"The situation is catastrophic in the area," al-Dimashqi said via Skype, adding that the rebels have launched a major attack on southern neighborhoods of the capital and anti-government gunmen have seized control of sections of them.
Thaer al-Dimashqi, an activist based in a southern suburb of the capital, said the shelling of Beit Saham also wounded 30 people.