- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Thailand'S Election Commission
Latest Thailand'S Election Commission Items
Thailand's Election Commission on Tuesday certified the victory of Yingluck Shinawatra, clearing a major hurdle for her to become the country's first female prime minister.
The sister of a disgraced former prime minister toppled in a military coup five years ago was heading toward a landslide victory to replace her brother Sunday, but her supporters already were expressing concerns that the "ruling elite" was trying to steal the election.