- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Thanksgiving Items
A small but growing number of farmers are raising "heritage" turkeys, though the birds' survival may well hinge on Americans' willingness to create a market for them by putting them on their Thanksgiving tables.
A hectic, hard-hitting storm shut down highways in Idaho and Wyoming and threatened much of Utah with a blizzard Wednesday as travelers in the Rockies dealt with canceled flights and windy, snow-covered roads on the day before Thanksgiving.
The airline security kerfuffle and the nation's slow economic recovery aren't undermining an uptick in Thanksgiving travelers taking to the skies, ensuring long security lines potentially exacerbated by a planned boycott of body-scan machines Wednesday.
There is such a thing as an American character. Just as we have forged quintessentially American traditions like Thanksgiving, we can claim for ourselves the essential American qualities that have defined us for generations.
Matt Light was so busy preparing for his second game in five days that his usual quick wit slowed down.
Thanksgiving time is here again. This is a reprise of a 2008 column I did about the origins of this national holiday based on "The Light and the Glory," written by Peter J. Marshall and David Manuel.
"I'm afraid they're becoming really selfish," my friend said.
Thanksgiving Day. Time to begin a season-long celebration of what matters most in life - faith, family and food.
Tiger Woods in on Twitter, and that's not all.