- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Thanksgiving Items
The Grinch wants to dampen the holiday spirit, and he's wearing the union label. On the day after Thanksgiving, when many decide to pick up presents for loved ones at a discount, this spoilsport arranged for activists to frighten shoppers away from non-union stores with picket lines. Americans weren't deterred.
D.C. police released video Monday showing two men believed to have stolen more than $10,000 in donations from the Salvation Army.
Retailers got Americans into stores during the start to the holiday shopping season. Now, they'll need to figure out how to get them to actually shop.
Retailers may have taken a hit on Black Friday, but they are banking on Cyber Monday and Gray Thursday to deliver a much-needed boost in holiday shopping season sales.
The defending Super Bowl champions are riding their first winning streak since September, a two-game run that has put them atop the scramble for the AFC's second wild-card slot. Baltimore and Miami are both 6-6, but the Ravens own the tiebreaker by virtue of their 26-23 victory over the Dolphins in October.
"President Obama needs to fire himself. Not literally, of course, but practically: He needs to shake up his team so thoroughly that the new blood imposes change on how he manages the federal bureaucracy and leads," says Ron Fournier, a veteran national news correspondent and editorial director for National Journal.
I confess. I'm a bargain hunter with the best of them. Why spend a dollar more when a better price is just across the mall or on the next website? I'd easily trade an extra few minutes in line (or online) for the best price on a gift that's just perfect for someone I really love.
Federal prosecutors want to toss out felony theft charges against a former Georgetown University official accused of stealing $300,000 after entering the country illegally — but not because of lingering doubts about his guilt.
Americans already infuriated with what they can't keep under Obamacare will soon be getting another government message: "Your Constitution is canceled." Even if you like your Constitution.