- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Thanksgiving Items
Abortion rights supporters Tuesday applauded the decision of Gov. Bobby Jindal's administration to shelve its rewritten licensing regulations for Louisiana's abortion clinics, but they worry the clinics have won only a temporary reprieve.
Forecasters say Arkansas could see its 13th bout of snow or ice of the season by the end of the weekend - four times what is seen in a typical winter.
Managers of Detroit Metropolitan Airport say a jump in December travel helped push up passenger traffic by 0.5 percent for 2013.
The five victims of a small plane crash in Idaho were remembered Saturday for their Mormon faith and dedication at a funeral service in California.
Conservative groups are mounting a major resistance effort against the Internal Revenue Service's post-tea party targeting scandal rules, which are designed to clamp down on outside groups' ability to organize as nonprofits and still play a role in political conversations.
Passenger traffic at Richmond International Airport increased nearly 9 percent in December compared to the same month in 2012.
Fewer ducks and geese are around North Dakota this winter than in the past few years, in part because of harsher conditions.
Eli Manning and big brother, Peyton, had a chance to spend a few hours together and the main topic of conversation wasn't the upcoming Super Bowl.
The last GOP candidate to enter the Minnesota governor's race says he raised $150,000 in five weeks of 2013 and banked most of it.