- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - The 1988 Olympics
1988 Olympics refers to both: - Source: Wikipedia
So who is this Gunder Gundersen guy, and why is his method so popular in the Olympic sport of Nordic combined?
It's early morning on the University of Maryland campus, and Andrew Valmon is standing on the track holding two stopwatches. He conducts his workouts early, before the midday heat sets in.
Awareness came early for Jennifer Gillom.
Nearly a year after he was relieved of command in Afghanistan, retired Army Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal is joining the Obama administration.