- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
The 1996 Olympic Games
Latest The 1996 Olympic Games Items
After about two years of discussions, the Atlanta Falcons are a step closer to getting a new downtown stadium.
While Mia Hamm was leading the U.S. women's soccer team to Olympic gold, her brother Garrett sat quietly in the stands. After fighting a rare blood disorder called aplastic anemia for nearly 12 years, his health was worsening and doctors advised him to stay at home for the 1996 Olympic Games.